7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE,
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
- 2,160 sqft
Est. Value* : $242,400
7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE is a single family home in Owens Cross Roads, AL. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bathrooms and 2,160 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $242,400. Frequently asked questions about 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE is located in a community that is home to 3,832 residents, which has increased by 36.2% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE has a median household income of $50,600 and spends about $43,294 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1177 (582 for Math and 595 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE is about 42.1 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7109 Horse Hollow Dr SE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7100 Lost Pond Circle,
$295,000 House For Sale
7059 Jacks Creek Lane,
$380,000 House For Sale
4402 Paddle Street SE,
$239,900 House For Sale
7007 Southgate Drive,
$325,777 House For Sale
0 Worley Drive,
$860,000 House For Sale
10 Sylvia's Way SE,
$627,500 House For Sale
31 VERDANT CIRCLE SE,
$430,500 House For Sale
122 Brawley Drive,
$269,000 House For Sale
10142 Dunbarton Drive,
$349,999 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.