6505 Tamar Dr,
Pasadena, TX 77503
- 3 Beds
- 1,040 sqft
Est. Value* : $131,400
- 3 Beds
6505 Tamar Dr is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $131,400. Frequently asked questions about 6505 Tamar Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6505 Tamar Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,657 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6505 Tamar Dr has a median household income of $45,214 and spends about $40,185 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6505 Tamar Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6505 Tamar Dr include Deepwater Elementary, Deepwater J H, and Deer Park High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (526 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 6505 Tamar Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6505 Tamar Dr is about 40.5 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6505 Tamar Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6307 Georgianna Drive,
$219,000 House For Sale
2222 Hillshire Drive,
$154,900 House For Sale
2225 Hillshire Drive,
$152,000 House For Sale
2325 Estate Drive,
$141,500 House For Sale
3307 Sinclair Street,
$210,000 House For Sale
6014 Ollia Circle,
$229,900 House For Sale
7402 Oscar Drive,
$228,000 House For Sale
6019 Ray Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
1830 Georgia Avenue,
$325,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deepwater Elementary||3-5||815||57.4||14.1||2.85 mi|
|Deepwater J H||6-8||646||46.1||13.9||2.66 mi|
|Deer Park High School||9-12||4,074||258.5||15.7||2.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.