Off Market

9901 Campbell St,

Kansas City, MO 64131
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,266 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $172,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,266 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1957

Description

9901 Campbell St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,266 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $172,900. Frequently asked questions about 9901 Campbell St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9901 Campbell St is located in a community that is home to 25,380 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9901 Campbell St has a median household income of $46,303 and spends about $40,770 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9901 Campbell St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 26.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9901 Campbell St include Center Middle, Center Senior High, and Indian Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 9901 Campbell St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9901 Campbell St is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9901 Campbell St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,266
Year Built
1957
Latitude
38.95
Longitude
-94.58
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,153 $0 $0 $21,886
2017 $2,066 $0 $0 $21,886
2016 $2,058 $0 $0 $21,338
2015 $2,055 $0 $0 $21,338
2014 $2,037 $0 $0 $20,919

Local Info

Population
25,380
Median Family Income
$46,303
Graduate Degree Percentile
11.1%
Median Homeowner Age
36.2
Households with Children
57.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Center Middle 6-8
Center Senior High   9-12
Indian Creek Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.