7154 Highway 84,
Silas, AL 36919
- 1,967 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,967 sqft
7154 Highway 84 is a single family home in Silas, AL. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bathrooms and 1,967 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 7154 Highway 84 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7154 Highway 84 is located in a community that is home to 2,545 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7154 Highway 84 has a median household income of $33,104 and spends about $33,181 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7154 Highway 84 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7154 Highway 84 include Southern Choctaw Elementary School, and Southern Choctaw High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 68.8% of the residents near 7154 Highway 84 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 11.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7154 Highway 84 is about 44.0 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7154 Highway 84 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10152 Highway 84,
$169,000 For Sale
4681 Britton Lige Road,
$79,000 For Sale
118 Big Rock Rd.,
$189,500 For Sale
1739 International Paper Road,
$135,000 For Sale
$125,000 For Sale
874 Spring Bank Church Road,
$139,000 For Sale
$149,500 For Sale
1001 Spring St,
$60,000 For Sale
135 Oakwood Pl,
$74,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Southern Choctaw Elementary School||PK-6||332||18.5||17.9||4.73 mi|
|Southern Choctaw High School||7-12||298||18||16.5||4.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.