1589 Main St, # 2,
Hartford, CT 06120
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
1589 Main St, # 2, is a condominium unit in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1589 Main St, # 2, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1589 Main St, # 2, is located in a community that is home to 16,610 residents, which has decreased by -9.7% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1589 Main St, # 2, has a median household income of $26,788 and spends about $29,242 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1589 Main St, # 2, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.7%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 27.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1589 Main St, # 2, include Capital Community College Magnet Academy, and Capital Preparatory Magnet School. The average SAT score for this area is about 885 (439 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1589 Main St, # 2, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1589 Main St, # 2, is about 23.8 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1589 Main St, # 2, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14 Clay Street Unit A,
$39,000 House For Sale
13906 Hartford Heights Way,
$310,990 House For Sale
1 Gold Street Unit 12G,
$125,000 House For Sale
40 Thomaston Street,
$230,000 House For Sale
235 East River Drive Unit 303,
$166,500 House For Sale
16 Tower Avenue,
$159,900 House For Sale
1280 Asylum Avenue Unit 4D,
$289,900 House For Sale
49 Euclid Street Wes,
$205,000 House For Sale
257 Prospect Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Capital Community College Magnet Academy||12||57||4.3||13.2||0.89 mi|
|Capital Preparatory Magnet School||PK-12||556||35.7||15.5||0.57 mi|
|Global Communications Academy||K-12||617||46.5||13.2||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.