Off Market

1424 N Canal St,

Pittsburgh, PA 15215
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,679 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $67,520

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,679 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1880

Description

1424 N Canal St is a condominium unit in Pittsburgh, PA. This home was built in 1880 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,679 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,520. Frequently asked questions about 1424 N Canal St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1424 N Canal St is located in a community that is home to 12,754 residents, which has decreased by -7.5% since 2000. 65.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.03%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1424 N Canal St has a median household income of $80,430 and spends about $57,075 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1424 N Canal St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (531 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 1424 N Canal St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1424 N Canal St is about 23.3 degrees in January and 69.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1424 N Canal St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,679
Year Built
1880
Latitude
40.5
Longitude
-79.93
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,248 $0 $0 $40,000
2017 $1,234 $0 $0 $40,000
2016 $1,220 $0 $0 $40,000
2015 $1,220 $0 $0 $40,000
2014 $1,191 $0 $0 $40,000

Local Info

Population
12,754
Median Family Income
$80,430
Graduate Degree Percentile
13.8%
Median Homeowner Age
41.8
Households with Children
65.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week