Off Market

2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005,

Kansas City, MO 64108
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $262,900

Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1976

Description

2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, is a condominium unit in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1976. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,900. Frequently asked questions about 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, is located in a community that is home to 6,693 residents, which has increased by 1.2% since 2000. 55.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.79%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, has a median household income of $37,265 and spends about $35,040 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, is about 29.3 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2510 Grand Blvd, Apt 2005, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1976
Latitude
39.08
Longitude
-94.58
Heating
NONE
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,482 $0 $0 $38,714
2017 $3,352 $0 $0 $38,714
2016 $3,320 $0 $0 $38,142
2015 $3,313 $0 $0 $38,142
2014 $3,332 $0 $0 $38,142

Local Info

Population
6,693
Median Family Income
$37,265
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.9%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
55.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Central Middle School   7-8
Contract   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.