206 Regina Dr, # 2c,
Bedford, OH 44146
- 2 Beds
- 1,332 sqft
Est. Value* : $66,530
- 2 Beds
- 1,332 sqft
206 Regina Dr, # 2c, is a condominium unit in Bedford, OH. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,332 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $66,530. Frequently asked questions about 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, is located in a community that is home to 31,676 residents, which has decreased by -7.7% since 2000. 63.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, has a median household income of $44,914 and spends about $40,012 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, include Bedford High School, Carylwood Intermediate School, and Glendale Primary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1125 (575 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.9% of the residents near 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, is about 28.1 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 55.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Regina Dr, # 2c, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5518 Oakwood Ave,
$75,000 House For Sale
17821 Edinboro Ave,
$200,000 House For Sale
VL 1 Edinboro Ave,
$235,000 House For Sale
684 West Glendale St,
$109,900 House For Sale
5571 Grasmere Ave,
$68,000 House For Sale
5411 Thomas St,
$60,000 House For Sale
5461 Clement Ave,
$62,000 House For Sale
5554 Clement Ave,
$65,000 House For Sale
234 Logan St,
$150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bedford High School||9-12||1,025||63.3||16.1||1.43 mi|
|Carylwood Intermediate School||4-6||343||24||14.2||2.33 mi|
|Glendale Primary School||PK-3||493||29.7||16.5||0.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.