215 E 19th St,
Cozad, NE 69130
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $114,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
215 E 19th St is a single family home in Cozad, NE. This home was built in 1964 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,300. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 19th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 19th St is located in a community that is home to 6,153 residents, which has decreased by -20.6% since 2000. 70.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 19th St has a median household income of $37,052 and spends about $35,433 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 19th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 19th St include Cozad Elementary School, Cozad High School, and Cozad Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 215 E 19th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 19th St is about 22.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 19th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
306 1st Street,
$159,900 For Sale
21987 E CORRECTION LINE RD,
$125,000 For Sale
435 N Beecroft,
$79,900 For Sale
6045 24th Rd,
$379,000 For Sale
15200 Highway 30,
$87,500 For Sale
1103 East Avenue,
$175,500 For Sale
400 Sartoria Rd,
$564,900 For Sale
723 E. Tumbleweed Ln.,
$25,000 For Sale
9416 S COYOTE LANE,
$328,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cozad Elementary School||PK-5||384||28.3||13.5||0.33 mi|
|Cozad High School||9-12||289||24.7||11.6||0.11 mi|
|Cozad Middle School||6-8||227||16.8||13.4||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.