215 E Klug Ave,
Norfolk, NE 68701
- 2 Beds
- 676 sqft
Est. Value* : $68,160
- 2 Beds
- 676 sqft
215 E Klug Ave is a single family home in Norfolk, NE. This home was built in 1953 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 676 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $68,160. Frequently asked questions about 215 E Klug Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E Klug Ave is located in a community that is home to 29,262 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Klug Ave has a median household income of $40,860 and spends about $37,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Klug Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Klug Ave include Jefferson Elementary School, and Norfolk Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 215 E Klug Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Klug Ave is about 21.9 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Klug Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
405 E Klug Ave,
$179,900 For Sale
410 E Nebraska Ave,
$118,900 For Sale
205 S Boxelder,
$153,500 For Sale
713 E Bluff Ave,
$152,000 For Sale
921 S 1st,
$117,000 For Sale
1003 Westbrook Dr,
$339,900 For Sale
607 N 11th St,
$155,000 For Sale
1202 S 4th St,
$139,000 For Sale
1209 N 12th St,
$197,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jefferson Elementary School||PK-4||255||15.9||15.9||0.07 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||PK-4||251||12||20.9||0.69 mi|
|Norfolk Junior High School||7-8||644||43||14.9||0.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.