Off Market

154 Francis Ave,

Pawtucket, RI 02860
  • 3 Beds
  • 928 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $199,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 928 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1952

Description

154 Francis Ave is a single family home in Pawtucket, RI. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 928 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 1/2/2015, this property sold for $357,254. Today, the estimated home value is around $199,900. Frequently asked questions about 154 Francis Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 154 Francis Ave is located in a community that is home to 43,746 residents, which has decreased by -6.9% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 154 Francis Ave has a median household income of $42,021 and spends about $38,250 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 154 Francis Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 154 Francis Ave include Lincoln Middle School, Lincoln Senior High School, and Saylesville Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (456 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 154 Francis Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 154 Francis Ave is about 39.8 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 154 Francis Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
928
Year Built
1952
Latitude
41.88
Longitude
-71.42
Heating
FORCED AIR

Price History

Date Price Event
1/2/2015 $357,254 Sold
1/6/2017 $113,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,410 $0 $0 $169,400
2017 $3,388 $0 $0 $149,100
2016 $3,264 $0 $0 $149,100
2015 $3,264 $0 $0 $149,100

Local Info

Population
43,746
Median Family Income
$42,021
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
33.8
Households with Children
61.7%
Unemployment Rate
5.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lincoln Middle School 6-8
Lincoln Senior High School 9-12
Saylesville Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST