14105 Tecoma Dr is a single family home in Wellington, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bathrooms and 2,432 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/21/2017, this property sold for $380,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $455,200.
Frequently asked questions about 14105 Tecoma Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 Tecoma Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,131 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 83% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 Tecoma Dr has a median household income of $105,338 and spends about $72,238 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 Tecoma Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 Tecoma Dr include New Horizons Elementary School, and Wellington High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 14105 Tecoma Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 Tecoma Dr is about 53.0 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 Tecoma Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.