1410 Biscayne Way,
Marco Island, FL 34145
- 1,704 sqft
Est. Value* : $425,400
- 1,704 sqft
1410 Biscayne Way is a single family home in Marco Island, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $425,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Biscayne Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Biscayne Way is located in a community that is home to 12,620 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (26.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Biscayne Way has a median household income of $140,572 and spends about $83,704 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Biscayne Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Biscayne Way include Lely High School, Manatee Middle School, and Tommie Barfield Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 1410 Biscayne Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Biscayne Way is about 49.9 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Biscayne Way resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
321 Yarmouth Street,
$519,000 For Sale
1258 Treasure Court,
$799,999 For Sale
1488 Collingswood Unit 9,
$824,900 For Sale
1673 Barbarosa Court,
$860,000 For Sale
540 S Heathwood Drive,
$1,585,000 For Sale
550 Hammock Court,
$2,790,000 For Sale
1598 San Marco Road,
$1,745,000 For Sale
1203 Mistletoe Court,
$1,350,000 For Sale
1697 San Marco Road,
$749,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lely High School||9-12||1,723||87||19.8||10.84 mi|
|Manatee Middle School||6-8||903||53||17||8.22 mi|
|Tommie Barfield Elementary School||PK-5||556||40||13.9||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.