1410 Corbett Ln,
Orlando, FL 32806
- 3 Beds
- 1,320 sqft
Est. Value* : $268,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,320 sqft
1410 Corbett Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $268,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Corbett Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Corbett Ln is located in a community that is home to 25,210 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 64.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Corbett Ln has a median household income of $63,023 and spends about $49,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Corbett Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 51.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 44.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Corbett Ln include Dover Shores Elementary, Howard Middle, and William R Boone High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 1410 Corbett Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Corbett Ln is about 50.4 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Corbett Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4200 Kasper Drive,
$385,000 For Sale
3620 LOCHINVAR LANE,
$359,900 For Sale
19 S Lakewood Drive,
$349,900 For Sale
830 Huntington Place,
$360,000 For Sale
2815 E Central Blvd Blvd,
$185,000 For Sale
3260 Windy Wood Dr,
$325,000 For Sale
4210 Haverstraw Ave,
$299,995 For Sale
790 Eldridge Street,
$184,900 For Sale
1917 E Central Blvd,
$649,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dover Shores Elementary||K-5||499||35||14.2||0.41 mi|
|Howard Middle||6-8||1,092||58||18.8||2.53 mi|
|William R Boone High||9-12||2,812||143||19.6||2.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.