505 Highland St,
Cramerton, NC 28032
- 2 Beds
- 938 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,700
- 2 Beds
505 Highland St is a single family home in Cramerton, NC. This home was built in 1938 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 938 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,700. Frequently asked questions about 505 Highland St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 505 Highland St is located in a community that is home to 2,107 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 505 Highland St has a median household income of $47,990 and spends about $41,610 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 505 Highland St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 505 Highland St include Cramerton Middle, Gaston Early College High School, and McAdenville Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 505 Highland St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 505 Highland St is about 39.3 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 505 Highland St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2052 Pin Oak Place,
$147,900 House For Sale
288 Park Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
535 Academy Street,
$355,000 House For Sale
3048 Misty Harbor Circle,
$179,900 House For Sale
395 Woodlawn Avenue,
$199,900 House For Sale
309 Church Street,
$339,900 House For Sale
367 Woodlawn Avenue,
$195,000 House For Sale
577 High Street,
$164,900 House For Sale
302 13th Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cramerton Middle||6-8||804||47.2||17||1.9 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||226||10||22.6||7.57 mi|
|McAdenville Elementary||K-5||197||14.3||13.7||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.