4509 Jennifer Ct,
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- 3 Beds
- 1,073 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
4509 Jennifer Ct is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,073 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 4509 Jennifer Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4509 Jennifer Ct is located in a community that is home to 35,602 residents, which has increased by 7.5% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4509 Jennifer Ct has a median household income of $36,558 and spends about $35,055 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4509 Jennifer Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 20.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 4509 Jennifer Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4509 Jennifer Ct is about 40.5 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4509 Jennifer Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3617 Griggs Avenue,
$225,000 House For Sale
4220 Emerson Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
3404 Hatcher Street,
$119,000 House For Sale
3613 S Hughes Avenue,
$166,990 House For Sale
$129,500 House For Sale
4241 Littlejohn Avenue,
$166,990 House For Sale
3909 Killian Street,
$79,999 House For Sale
3844 Childress Street,
$199,000 House For Sale
4233 Lorin Avenue,
$144,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.