21217 Halloway Ave,
South Chesterfield, VA 23803
- 3 Beds
- 1,313 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,900
- 3 Beds
21217 Halloway Ave is a single family home in South Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,313 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,900. Frequently asked questions about 21217 Halloway Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21217 Halloway Ave is located in a community that is home to 38,813 residents, which has decreased by -0.5% since 2000. 67.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21217 Halloway Ave has a median household income of $34,822 and spends about $34,061 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21217 Halloway Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.2%, which is lower than the state average of 25.8%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 18.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21217 Halloway Ave include Matoaca Elementary, Matoaca High, and Matoaca Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 975 (485 for Math and 490 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 21217 Halloway Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21217 Halloway Ave is about 30.6 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21217 Halloway Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5907 Brillhart Station Dr,
$235,646 House For Sale
5901 Brillhart Station Dr,
$216,165 House For Sale
5807 Brillhart Station Dr,
$223,460 House For Sale
5919 Brillhart Station Dr,
$224,990 House For Sale
5925 Brillhart Station Dr,
$245,990 House For Sale
5906 Brillhart Station Dr,
$221,990 House For Sale
5918 Brillhart Station Dr,
$214,990 House For Sale
20907 Avery Mill Ln,
$250,575 House For Sale
3800 West Dr,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Matoaca Elementary||PK-5||399||23.5||16.9||0.7 mi|
|Matoaca High||9-12||1,781||117.5||15.1||3.27 mi|
|Matoaca Middle||6-8||934||65.2||14.3||1.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.