315 Lewis Rd,
Circleville, OH 43113
- 3 Beds
- 1,053 sqft
Est. Value* : $124,300
- 3 Beds
315 Lewis Rd is a single family home in Circleville, OH. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,053 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/15/2015, this property sold for $17,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $124,300. Frequently asked questions about 315 Lewis Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 315 Lewis Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,089 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 315 Lewis Rd has a median household income of $42,821 and spends about $38,813 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 315 Lewis Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 315 Lewis Rd include Circleville Elementary School, Circleville High School, and Circleville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 315 Lewis Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 315 Lewis Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 315 Lewis Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
455 Hillcrest Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
826 Atwater Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
585 Woodland Drive,
$255,000 House For Sale
1209 Norfolk Avenue,
$107,000 House For Sale
7075 Oakwood Road,
$382,000 House For Sale
1265 Eastwood Drive,
$280,000 House For Sale
127 Logan Street,
$22,000 House For Sale
16705 Pontiac Place,
$219,999 House For Sale
9332 Baker Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Circleville Elementary School||PK-5||1,110||53||20.9||0.69 mi|
|Circleville High School||9-12||575||34.2||16.8||0.89 mi|
|Circleville Middle School||6-8||477||26.3||18.1||0.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.