3305 Prosperity Ave,
Fairfax, VA 22031
- 3 Beds
- 1,907 sqft
Est. Value* : $674,300
- 3 Beds
3305 Prosperity Ave is a single family home in Fairfax, VA. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,907 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $674,300. Frequently asked questions about 3305 Prosperity Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3305 Prosperity Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,175 residents, which has increased by 7.2% since 2000. 63.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3305 Prosperity Ave has a median household income of $92,297 and spends about $65,761 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3305 Prosperity Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3305 Prosperity Ave include Frost Middle, Mantua Elementary, and Woodson High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1041 (519 for Math and 522 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 75.8% of the residents near 3305 Prosperity Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3305 Prosperity Ave is about 34.3 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3305 Prosperity Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8525 OVERBROOK RD,
$750,000 House For Sale
3129 CHICHESTER LN #3,
$1,573,410 House For Sale
3534 MORNINGSIDE DR,
$989,000 House For Sale
8908 GARDEN STONE LN,
$859,000 House For Sale
2906 MAPLE LN,
$675,000 House For Sale
2700 BOWLING GREEN DR,
$700,000 House For Sale
8521 MARQUETTE ST,
$669,900 House For Sale
2630 DEPAUL DR,
$1,199,900 House For Sale
4010 KING ARTHUR RD,
$745,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frost Middle||7-8||1,215||90.1||13.4||2.42 mi|
|Mantua Elementary||PK-6||989||52.1||18.9||1.36 mi|
|Woodson High||9-12||2,435||166.9||14.5||2.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.