10909 Deauville Cir S,
Fort Worth, TX 76108
- 3 Beds
- 1,360 sqft
Est. Value* : $177,100
- 3 Beds
10909 Deauville Cir S is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1998 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $177,100. Frequently asked questions about 10909 Deauville Cir S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10909 Deauville Cir S is located in a community that is home to 30,445 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10909 Deauville Cir S has a median household income of $53,530 and spends about $44,878 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10909 Deauville Cir S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10909 Deauville Cir S include Blue Haze Elementary, Brewer High School, and Brewer Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (491 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 10909 Deauville Cir S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10909 Deauville Cir S is about 45.4 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10909 Deauville Cir S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10901 Ives Street,
$182,500 House For Sale
759 Annette Drive,
$190,000 House For Sale
10809 Hornby Street,
$213,000 House For Sale
10725 Vista Heights Boulevard,
$248,000 House For Sale
10641 Ambling Trail,
$280,000 House For Sale
10649 Highland Ridge Road,
$219,000 House For Sale
10612 Highland Ridge Road,
$287,000 House For Sale
1136 Hickory Bend Lane,
$255,000 House For Sale
280 Flower Ridge Drive,
$265,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Haze Elementary||PK-4||665||38.6||17.1||1.06 mi|
|Brewer High School||9-12||1,956||120.2||16.2||3.14 mi|
|Brewer Middle||7-8||1,097||64.9||16.9||3.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.