11593 Pulaski Pike,
Toney, AL 35773
- 1,102 sqft
Est. Value* : $114,000
11593 Pulaski Pike is a single family home in Toney, AL. This home was built in 2005 and includes two bathrooms and 1,102 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,000. Frequently asked questions about 11593 Pulaski Pike and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11593 Pulaski Pike is located in a community that is home to 10,350 residents, which has increased by 8.4% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11593 Pulaski Pike has a median household income of $47,704 and spends about $41,659 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11593 Pulaski Pike is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 11593 Pulaski Pike have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11593 Pulaski Pike is about 40.2 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11593 Pulaski Pike resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2777 READY SECTION ROAD,
$399,999 House For Sale
105 PULLEY LANE,
$187,500 House For Sale
7900 OLD RAILROAD BED ROAD,
$215,000 House For Sale
1009 MCKEE RD,
$75,000 House For Sale
112 CARILLO LANE,
$169,900 House For Sale
123 TRIGGER TRAIL,
$225,000 House For Sale
564 HARVEST Road,
$599,900 House For Sale
335 SHADY GROVE ROAD,
$785,000 House For Sale
119 LEWIS VANN DRIVE,
$230,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.