1108 Wheaton St,
Memphis, TN 38117
- 3 Beds
- 1,646 sqft
Est. Value* : $166,100
- 3 Beds
1108 Wheaton St is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,646 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wheaton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wheaton St is located in a community that is home to 25,580 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 69.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wheaton St has a median household income of $79,908 and spends about $57,354 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wheaton St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 38.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 71.2% of the residents near 1108 Wheaton St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wheaton St is about 34.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wheaton St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$205,000 House For Sale
$234,999 House For Sale
$275,000 House For Sale
$159,900 House For Sale
1131 S PERKINS,
$241,900 House For Sale
931 TOSCANA PARK,
$859,000 House For Sale
5431 SYCAMORE GROVE,
$425,000 House For Sale
$229,500 House For Sale
1252 Oak Ridge Drive,
$85,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.