Off Market

11094 Silsbe Ln,

Eads, TN 38028
  • 4 Beds
  • 3,589 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $348,600

  • 4 Beds
  • 3,589 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2001

Description

11094 Silsbe Ln is a single family home in Eads, TN. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,589 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/8/2018, this property sold for $324,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $348,600. Frequently asked questions about 11094 Silsbe Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11094 Silsbe Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,895 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11094 Silsbe Ln has a median household income of $65,368 and spends about $51,513 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11094 Silsbe Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 11094 Silsbe Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11094 Silsbe Ln is about 35.3 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11094 Silsbe Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
3,589
Year Built
2001
Latitude
35.18
Longitude
-89.69
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
1/8/2018 $324,900 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,339 $0 $0 $81,250
2017 $3,124 $0 $0 $81,250
2016 $3,124 $0 $0 $71,500
2015 $3,124 $0 $0 $71,500
2014 $3,341 $0 $0 $71,500

Local Info

Population
4,895
Median Family Income
$65,368
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.6%
Median Homeowner Age
35.9
Households with Children
81.7%
Unemployment Rate
3.6%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week