Off Market

2290 Lindley Way,

Reno, NV 89509
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,475 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $612,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,475 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1958

Description

2290 Lindley Way is a single family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,475 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $612,600. Frequently asked questions about 2290 Lindley Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2290 Lindley Way is located in a community that is home to 43,823 residents, which has increased by 24.7% since 2000. 58.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2290 Lindley Way has a median household income of $84,287 and spends about $59,203 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2290 Lindley Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2290 Lindley Way include Darrell C Swope Middle School, and Jessie Beck Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.4% of the residents near 2290 Lindley Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2290 Lindley Way is about 29.2 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2290 Lindley Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,475
Year Built
1958
Latitude
39.5
Longitude
-119.81
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,097 $0 $0 $73,445
2017 $2,039 $0 $0 $64,647
2016 $1,891 $0 $0 $61,375
2015 $1,885 $0 $0 $56,238
2014 $2,895 $0 $0 $52,385

Local Info

Population
43,823
Median Family Income
$84,287
Graduate Degree Percentile
13.5%
Median Homeowner Age
40.6
Households with Children
58.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Darrell C Swope Middle School 6-8
Jessie Beck Elementary School PK-6
Kendyl Depoali Preschool   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!