2690 Virginia Ave E,
Port Orchard, WA 98366
- 3 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
Est. Value* : $284,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
2690 Virginia Ave E is a single family home in Port Orchard, WA. This home was built in 1941 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,800. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Virginia Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Virginia Ave E is located in a community that is home to 31,123 residents, which has increased by 23.6% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Virginia Ave E has a median household income of $49,806 and spends about $42,881 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Virginia Ave E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (525 for Math and 541 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 2690 Virginia Ave E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Virginia Ave E is about 37.2 degrees in January and 64.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Virginia Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8633 E Caraway Rd,
$1,499,900 For Sale
971 Puget Dr E,
$699,000 For Sale
3900 Pleasant Beach Dr NE,
$475,000 For Sale
9640 Evergreen Ave NE,
$660,000 For Sale
4576 Point White Drive NE,
$1,586,000 For Sale
6520 NE Baker Hill Rd,
$1,850,000 For Sale
6736 Northeast Baker Hill Road,
$593,000 For Sale
3924 Roosevelt Street NE,
$528,000 For Sale
247 Decatur Ave,
$392,999 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.