26911 176th Pl SE,
Covington, WA 98042
- 4 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
Est. Value* : $386,300
- 4 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
26911 176th Pl SE is a single family home in Covington, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 10/31/2017, this property sold for $302,608. Today, the estimated home value is around $386,300. Frequently asked questions about 26911 176th Pl SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26911 176th Pl SE is located in a community that is home to 37,835 residents, which has increased by 20.4% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26911 176th Pl SE has a median household income of $73,829 and spends about $56,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26911 176th Pl SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26911 176th Pl SE include Cedar Heights Middle School, Covington Elementary School, and Kentlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (528 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 26911 176th Pl SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26911 176th Pl SE is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26911 176th Pl SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16305 SE 251st St,
$450,000 House For Sale
15508 SE 277th Place,
$620,000 House For Sale
19230 SE 281st Place,
$674,950 House For Sale
29225 188th Ave SE,
$799,000 House For Sale
27924 150th Place SE,
$499,950 House For Sale
18611 SE 307th Lane,
$924,900 House For Sale
30230 152nd Ave SE,
$949,000 House For Sale
20514 261st Place,
$499,000 House For Sale
31070 E Lake Morton Dr SE,
$315,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cedar Heights Middle School||7-8||663||32.7||20.2||1.43 mi|
|Covington Elementary School||PK-6||575||29.1||19.7||0.47 mi|
|Kentlake High School||9-12||1,503||66||22.7||3.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.