27 Ridge Rd,
Walpole, MA 02081
- 4 Beds
- 2,501 sqft
Est. Value* : $730,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,501 sqft
27 Ridge Rd is a single family home in Walpole, MA. This home was built in 1978 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,501 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 9/12/2014, this property sold for $561,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $730,600. Frequently asked questions about 27 Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 27 Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,121 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 27 Ridge Rd has a median household income of $93,469 and spends about $66,070 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 27 Ridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 27 Ridge Rd include Eleanor N Johnson Middle, Elm Street School, and Walpole High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1047 (534 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 68.4% of the residents near 27 Ridge Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 27 Ridge Rd is about 33.5 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 27 Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
42 Granite st,
$475,000 House For Sale
59 Granite Street,
$925,000 House For Sale
29 Birch Lane,
$1,299,000 House For Sale
250 South St,
$1,399,000 House For Sale
9 Stonegate Drive,
$7,000,000 House For Sale
9 Rainbow Pond Dr Unit 5,
$335,000 House For Sale
78 Pine Street,
$824,900 House For Sale
1319 High Street,
$959,000 House For Sale
359 Washington Street,
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eleanor N Johnson Middle||6-8||446||34||13.1||1.48 mi|
|Elm Street School||K-5||428||31.1||13.7||1.1 mi|
|Walpole High||9-12||1,143||78.3||14.5||2.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.