302 Highway 175,
Turin, IA 51040
- 3 Beds
- 1,556 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 Highway 175 is a single family home in Turin, IA. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,556 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Highway 175 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Highway 175 is located in a community that is home to 3,578 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Highway 175 has a median household income of $33,874 and spends about $33,605 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Highway 175 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Highway 175 include West Monona Elementary, West Monona High School, and West Monona Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.7% of the residents near 302 Highway 175 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Highway 175 is about 14.3 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Highway 175 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21546 160th St,
$234,000 House For Sale
825 E Superior Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
835 N 11 Circle,
$355,000 House For Sale
317 E Main Street,
$117,000 House For Sale
317 Barre St,
$110,000 House For Sale
318 N Main St,
$55,000 House For Sale
320 Rutland St,
$129,500 House For Sale
2730 Sunnyside Court,
$268,000 House For Sale
1912 S. Cypress,
$134,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Monona Elementary||PK-5||298||24.5||12.1||6.13 mi|
|West Monona High School||9-12||193||15.9||12.1||6.91 mi|
|West Monona Middle School||6-8||159||10.2||15.5||6.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.