13114 Crystal Cove Dr,
Houston, TX 77044
- 3 Beds
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $111,900
- 3 Beds
13114 Crystal Cove Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $111,900. Frequently asked questions about 13114 Crystal Cove Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13114 Crystal Cove Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,064 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13114 Crystal Cove Dr has a median household income of $42,129 and spends about $38,445 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13114 Crystal Cove Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13114 Crystal Cove Dr include C E King High School, C E King Middle, and L E Monahan Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (510 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 13114 Crystal Cove Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13114 Crystal Cove Dr is about 49.1 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13114 Crystal Cove Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13211 Forest Knoll,
$110,000 House For Sale
12719 Mystic Water Lane,
$168,000 House For Sale
13439 Gardenia Mist Ln,
$215,000 House For Sale
13318 Ivydale Dr,
$120,000 House For Sale
14013 S Pacific,
$1,400 House For Sale
14634 Merry Meadow Dr.,
$145,000 House For Sale
11719 Filaree Trl.,
$180,000 House For Sale
5923 Carpenters Cove Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
$199,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C E King High School||9-12||2,297||145||15.8||0.46 mi|
|C E King Middle||6-8||1,000||61.3||16.2||0.71 mi|
|L E Monahan Elementary||1-5||632||40||15.7||0.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.