Off Market

930 E Fallbrook St,

Fallbrook, CA 92028
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,449 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $435,100

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,449 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

930 E Fallbrook St is a single family home in Fallbrook, CA. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,449 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $435,100. Frequently asked questions about 930 E Fallbrook St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 930 E Fallbrook St is located in a community that is home to 41,707 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.95%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 930 E Fallbrook St has a median household income of $72,562 and spends about $54,878 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 930 E Fallbrook St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 930 E Fallbrook St include Fallbrook High, James E. Potter Intermediate, and La Paloma Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1081 (537 for Math and 544 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 930 E Fallbrook St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 930 E Fallbrook St is about 45.3 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 930 E Fallbrook St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,449
Year Built
1979
Latitude
33.38
Longitude
-117.24
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,124 $0 $0 $198,050
2017 $2,081 $0 $0 $194,167
2016 $2,027 $0 $0 $190,361
2015 $1,988 $0 $0 $187,502
2014 $1,928 $0 $0 $183,830

Local Info

Population
41,707
Median Family Income
$72,562
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.9%
Median Homeowner Age
34.8
Households with Children
78.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Fallbrook High 9-12
James E. Potter Intermediate 7-8
La Paloma Elementary K-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!