10002 Sugar Creek Rd,
Lester, AL 35647
- 3,020 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3,020 sqft
10002 Sugar Creek Rd is a single family home in Lester, AL. This home was built in 1976 and includes two bathrooms and 3,020 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10002 Sugar Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10002 Sugar Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 943 residents, which has increased by 18% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10002 Sugar Creek Rd has a median household income of $38,396 and spends about $36,291 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10002 Sugar Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 69.9% of the residents near 10002 Sugar Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10002 Sugar Creek Rd is about 40.0 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10002 Sugar Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.