3870 W Ave,
Manning, IA 51455
- 2 Beds
- 1,940 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
3870 W Ave is a single family home in Manning, IA. This home was built in 2006 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3870 W Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3870 W Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,958 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3870 W Ave has a median household income of $34,028 and spends about $33,715 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3870 W Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3870 W Ave include IKM-Manning High School, IKM-Manning Middle School, and Irwin Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.0% of the residents near 3870 W Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3870 W Ave is about 18.9 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3870 W Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
617 Prairie View Drive,
$282,900 House For Sale
607 Prairie View Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
713 Antique City Drive,
$104,000 House For Sale
705 Atlantic Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
805 Pleasant Street,
$59,500 House For Sale
401 Oak Street,
$57,500 House For Sale
810 Hickory Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
806 Maple Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
1306 Locust Street,
$163,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|IKM-Manning High School||9-12||199||16.9||11.7||3.3 mi|
|IKM-Manning Middle School||4-8||274||14.2||19.2||3.23 mi|
|Irwin Elementary School||PK-3||200||13.8||14.4||8.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.