38762 Glacier Rd,
Edgewood, IA 52042
- 4 Beds
- 1,820 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,820 sqft
38762 Glacier Rd is a single family home in Edgewood, IA. This home was built in 1971 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,820 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38762 Glacier Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38762 Glacier Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,679 residents, which has increased by 7% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38762 Glacier Rd has a median household income of $40,647 and spends about $37,621 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38762 Glacier Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38762 Glacier Rd include Edgewood-Colesburg Elementary School, and Edgewood-Colesburg High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.8% of the residents near 38762 Glacier Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38762 Glacier Rd is about 16.7 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38762 Glacier Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
144 Gay Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
26247 221st Ave,
$179,000 House For Sale
414 Union Street,
$169,400 House For Sale
13043 Walnut Bluff Rd,
$99,900 House For Sale
209 E Front St,
$32,900 House For Sale
32257 Pikes Peak Rd.,
$125,000 House For Sale
$389,000 House For Sale
214 Eagle Dr,
$489,000 House For Sale
200 E Brunson Street,
$118,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewood-Colesburg Elementary School||PK-6||287||24.6||11.6||8.47 mi|
|Edgewood-Colesburg High School||7-12||240||20.8||11.5||2.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.