6403 Silver Shade Dr,
Houston, TX 77064
- 4 Beds
- 2,368 sqft
Est. Value* : $207,900
- 4 Beds
6403 Silver Shade Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $207,900. Frequently asked questions about 6403 Silver Shade Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6403 Silver Shade Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,443 residents, which has increased by 27.6% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6403 Silver Shade Dr has a median household income of $60,376 and spends about $48,858 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6403 Silver Shade Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6403 Silver Shade Dr include Cook Middle, Frazier Elementary, and Jersey Village High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.8% of the residents near 6403 Silver Shade Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6403 Silver Shade Dr is about 48.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6403 Silver Shade Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7103 Trail Valley Way,
$121,000 House For Sale
9110 Ferndale View Dr,
$230,000 House For Sale
11514 Heathermill Drive,
$155,000 House For Sale
9502 Hanging Moss Trail,
$292,000 House For Sale
3614 Hombly Road,
$189,999 House For Sale
10123 Country Knoll Dr,
$178,500 House For Sale
6023 Fallmont Drive,
$189,900 House For Sale
9511 Willow Crossing Drive,
$265,000 House For Sale
5910 Logancrest Ln,
$172,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cook Middle||6-8||1,504||86.4||17.3||3.37 mi|
|Frazier Elementary||PK-5||723||53||13.6||1.95 mi|
|Jersey Village High School||9-12||3,610||212.4||16.9||3.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.