6407 E 35th St,
Kansas City, MO 64129
- 1 Beds
- 891 sqft
Est. Value* : $56,370
- 1 Beds
6407 E 35th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1939 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 891 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $56,370. Frequently asked questions about 6407 E 35th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6407 E 35th St is located in a community that is home to 11,383 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6407 E 35th St has a median household income of $39,389 and spends about $36,789 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6407 E 35th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 24.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6407 E 35th St include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 6407 E 35th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6407 E 35th St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6407 E 35th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5606 E 39th Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
4809 E 31st St,
$29,000 House For Sale
3032 Donnelly Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
5001 Lowell Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
2815 KENSINGTON Avenue,
$45,000 House For Sale
8607 E 32ND Street,
$58,500 House For Sale
5096 Glenside Dr,
$120,000 House For Sale
6229 E 16th Terrace,
$21,900 House For Sale
3803 Indiana Ave,
$15,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||3.9 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||1.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.