2325 Freetown Ct, # 26,
Reston, VA 20191
- 3 Beds
- 1,004 sqft
Est. Value* : $201,500
- 3 Beds
2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, is a condominium unit in Reston, VA. This home was built in 1973 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,004 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and cooling system. In 9/11/2015, this property sold for $186,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $201,500. Frequently asked questions about 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, is located in a community that is home to 32,715 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, has a median household income of $106,241 and spends about $72,319 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, include Dogwood Elementary, Hughes Middle, and South Lakes High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1074 (543 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 78.9% of the residents near 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, is about 34.3 degrees in January and 77.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2325 Freetown Ct, # 26, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2300 ARCHDALE RD,
$610,000 House For Sale
12607 NOBLE VICTORY LN,
$680,000 House For Sale
2517 OAKHAMPTON PL,
$650,000 House For Sale
2413 MILL HEIGHTS DR,
$849,900 House For Sale
12014 Canter Lane,
$620,000 House For Sale
2609 CLAXTON DR,
$565,900 House For Sale
11753 Mossy Creek Lane,
$469,000 House For Sale
12909 BRAFFERTON CT,
$945,000 House For Sale
12905 Monroe Manor Dr,
$500,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dogwood Elementary||PK-6||747||61.3||12.1||0.18 mi|
|Hughes Middle||7-8||1,022||80||12.7||1.72 mi|
|South Lakes High||9-12||2,523||188.9||13.3||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.