319 Stevens St,
Bristol, CT 06010
- 3 Beds
- 1,176 sqft
Est. Value* : $191,800
- 3 Beds
319 Stevens St is a single family home in Bristol, CT. This home was built in 1973 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 4/11/2016, this property sold for $194,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,800. Frequently asked questions about 319 Stevens St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 319 Stevens St is located in a community that is home to 59,960 residents, which has decreased by -3.7% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 319 Stevens St has a median household income of $63,221 and spends about $50,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 319 Stevens St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 319 Stevens St include Bristol Eastern High School, Ivy Drive School, and Northeast Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 999 (492 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 319 Stevens St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 319 Stevens St is about 29.6 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 319 Stevens St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
49 Debra Lane,
$485,000 House For Sale
26 Winston Court,
$169,900 House For Sale
145 Rossi Drive,
$285,000 House For Sale
121 Vincent Road,
$224,900 House For Sale
286 Shrub Road,
$239,000 House For Sale
941 Farmington Avenue,
$169,900 House For Sale
140 Sims Road,
$290,000 House For Sale
225 Minnesota Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
56 Hannah Street,
$214,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bristol Eastern High School||9-12||1,138||79.7||14.2||1.69 mi|
|Ivy Drive School||PK-5||388||25||15.5||1.04 mi|
|Northeast Middle School||6-8||450||36.8||12.2||0.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.