E Depot St is a single family home in Petersburg, TN. This home was built in 2010 and includes 2,604 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,900.
Frequently asked questions about E Depot St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? E Depot St is located in a community that is home to 2,815 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near E Depot St has a median household income of $40,939 and spends about $37,686 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding E Depot St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to E Depot St include Cascade High School, and Cascade Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.4% of the residents near E Depot St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for E Depot St is about 35.2 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? E Depot St resides in an area with low flood risk.