9108 E 43rd Ter,
Kansas City, MO 64133
- 3 Beds
- 1,136 sqft
Est. Value* : $92,050
- 3 Beds
9108 E 43rd Ter is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,136 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/27/2018, this property sold for $59,281. Today, the estimated home value is around $92,050. Frequently asked questions about 9108 E 43rd Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9108 E 43rd Ter is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9108 E 43rd Ter has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9108 E 43rd Ter is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9108 E 43rd Ter include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and East High School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 9108 E 43rd Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9108 E 43rd Ter is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9108 E 43rd Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5420 E Willow Ave,
$14,000 House For Sale
3811 Blue Ridge Blvd Street,
$189,000 House For Sale
11219 E 47th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
5728 Maywood Avenue,
$164,900 House For Sale
3706 S Harris Ave,
$25,000 House For Sale
8607 E 32ND Street,
$58,500 House For Sale
10004 E 31st Street,
$139,950 House For Sale
6100 Hunter Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
5716 Harvard Ave,
$157,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||4.45 mi|
|East High School||9-12||984||57.1||17.2||4.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.