9201 Saint Lucia Rd,
Fort Worth, TX 76123
- 3 Beds
- 1,637 sqft
Est. Value* : $199,500
- 3 Beds
9201 Saint Lucia Rd is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,637 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $199,500. Frequently asked questions about 9201 Saint Lucia Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9201 Saint Lucia Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,000 residents, which has increased by 14.1% since 2000. 85.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9201 Saint Lucia Rd has a median household income of $91,926 and spends about $65,820 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9201 Saint Lucia Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9201 Saint Lucia Rd include J A Hargrave Elementary, Mary Harris Intermediate, and North Crowley High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (483 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 9201 Saint Lucia Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9201 Saint Lucia Rd is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9201 Saint Lucia Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
Lot 1 Ohara Lane,
$40,000 House For Sale
2704 Gains Mill Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
2736 Stonewall Lane,
$199,000 House For Sale
9008 Quarter Horse Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
2513 Tar Heel Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
4300 Aldridge LN,
$282,500 House For Sale
7928 Clear Brook CIR,
$225,000 House For Sale
3763 Ashley CT,
$217,000 House For Sale
4425 Arborwood Trail,
$285,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|J A Hargrave Elementary||PK-4||586||36.8||15.9||0.31 mi|
|Mary Harris Intermediate||5-7||679||34.1||19.8||1.17 mi|
|North Crowley High School||9-12||2,403||182.7||13.1||1.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.