7720 Primm Springs Rd,
Primm Springs, TN 38476
Est. Value* : $46,020
7720 Primm Springs Rd is a single family home in Primm Springs, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $46,020. Frequently asked questions about 7720 Primm Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7720 Primm Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,066 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7720 Primm Springs Rd has a median household income of $41,706 and spends about $38,218 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7720 Primm Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7720 Primm Springs Rd include Centerville Elementary, and Hickman County Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 7720 Primm Springs Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7720 Primm Springs Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7720 Primm Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
109 Needham Ln,
$369,900 For Sale
3141 New Highway 7,
$525,000 For Sale
180 Linden Road,
$125,000 For Sale
1982 Spencer Mill Rd,
$605,000 For Sale
1210 Meeks Cemetery Rd.,
$399,900 For Sale
1206 Meeks Cemetery Rd,
$296,900 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$426,800 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$422,850 For Sale
501 Whirlaway Ct,
$244,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Centerville Elementary||PK-2||391||35||11.1||10.46 mi|
|Centerville Intermediate School||3-5||367||27.9||13.1||10.32 mi|
|Hickman County Middle School||6-8||355||23||15.4||8.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.