8770 Grand Farms Rd W,
Grand Bay, AL 36541
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $22,000
- 1,120 sqft
8770 Grand Farms Rd W is a single family home in Grand Bay, AL. This home was built in 1987 and includes 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 9/15/2014, this property sold for $27,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $22,000. Frequently asked questions about 8770 Grand Farms Rd W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8770 Grand Farms Rd W is located in a community that is home to 12,423 residents, which has increased by 0.5% since 2000. 81.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8770 Grand Farms Rd W has a median household income of $35,903 and spends about $34,800 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8770 Grand Farms Rd W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8770 Grand Farms Rd W include Alma Bryant High School, Breitling Elementary School, and Grand Bay Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 8770 Grand Farms Rd W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8770 Grand Farms Rd W is about 43.7 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8770 Grand Farms Rd W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7944 Quail Ridge Lane,
$14,900 For Sale
9821 Bragg Rd,
$154,900 For Sale
9681 HIGHWAY 188,
$220,000 For Sale
12830 LARRY LANE W,
$49,920 For Sale
9004 Augusta Rd,
$89,900 For Sale
11362 Grand Terrace Circle N,
$225,000 For Sale
12101 Ben Hamilton Road,
$575,000 For Sale
4626 Whispering Oaks Ln,
$269,900 For Sale
11075B Straub Rd,
$774,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alma Bryant High School||9-12||1,715||96||17.8||8.04 mi|
|Breitling Elementary School||PK-5||532||30||17.7||3.23 mi|
|Grand Bay Middle School||6-8||818||43||19||3.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.