Off Market

16053 N 26th Cir,

Phoenix, AZ 85023
  • 1,400 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $155,400

  • 1,400 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built


16053 N 26th Cir is a condominium unit in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 11/7/2016, this property sold for $127,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,400. Frequently asked questions about 16053 N 26th Cir and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 16053 N 26th Cir is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16053 N 26th Cir has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16053 N 26th Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 16053 N 26th Cir include Abraham Lincoln Traditional School, Desert Foothills Middle School, and Greenway High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 16053 N 26th Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16053 N 26th Cir is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16053 N 26th Cir resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
11/7/2016 $127,500 Sold

Tax History

2017 $718 $0 $0 $8,910
2016 $622 $0 $0 $7,330
2015 $577 $0 $0 $6,930
2014 $571 $0 $0 $4,350
2013 $509 $0 $0 $3,500

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Abraham Lincoln Traditional School PK-8
Desert Foothills Middle School 7-8
Greenway High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.