Off Market

407 1/2 E Locust St,

Bloomington, IL 61701
  • 742 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $57,020

  • 742 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

407 1/2 E Locust St is a single family home in Bloomington, IL. This home includes one bathrooms and 742 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. In 6/7/2018, this property sold for $59,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $57,020. Frequently asked questions about 407 1/2 E Locust St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 407 1/2 E Locust St is located in a community that is home to 38,034 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 56.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.11%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 407 1/2 E Locust St has a median household income of $45,910 and spends about $40,345 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 407 1/2 E Locust St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 407 1/2 E Locust St include Bloomington High School, Bloomington Junior High School, and Sheridan Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 407 1/2 E Locust St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 407 1/2 E Locust St is about 31.1 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 407 1/2 E Locust St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
742
Latitude
40.48
Longitude
-88.99
Heating
FORCED AIR
Lot Size
3,351 sqft
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
6/7/2018 $59,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,589 $0 $0 $18,883
2016 $1,621 $0 $0 $19,288
2015 $1,579 $0 $0 $18,845
2014 $1,462 $0 $0 $18,024
2013 $1,410 $0 $0 $17,671

Local Info

Population
38,034
Median Family Income
$45,910
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.4%
Median Homeowner Age
33.4
Households with Children
56.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bloomington High School 9-12
Bloomington Junior High School 6-8
Sheridan Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!