14 Tally Ho Dr,
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
- 3 Beds
- 2,766 sqft
Est. Value* : $498,100
- 3 Beds
14 Tally Ho Dr is a single family home in Fredericksburg, VA. This home was built in 2015 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,766 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 6/1/2015, this property sold for $465,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $498,100. Frequently asked questions about 14 Tally Ho Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14 Tally Ho Dr is located in a community that is home to 26,065 residents, which has increased by 10.5% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14 Tally Ho Dr has a median household income of $76,670 and spends about $57,661 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14 Tally Ho Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14 Tally Ho Dr include Donald B. Dixon-Lyle R. Smith Middle, Grafton Village Elementary, and Stafford Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1015 (497 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 14 Tally Ho Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14 Tally Ho Dr is about 35.4 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14 Tally Ho Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Aiken Road,
$405,900 House For Sale
6 Pointe Lane,
$359,900 House For Sale
604 Perry Drive,
$249,900 House For Sale
47 Little Whim Road,
$299,500 House For Sale
349 White Oak Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
11 Fairbanks Court,
$425,000 House For Sale
3 Musket Court,
$420,000 House For Sale
39 Glen Oak Road,
$405,000 House For Sale
790 Winterberry Drive,
$489,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Donald B. Dixon-Lyle R. Smith Middle||6-8||785||50.5||15.5||1.57 mi|
|Grafton Village Elementary||PK-5||610||33||18.4||1.34 mi|
|Stafford Senior High||9-12||1,956||125||15.6||3.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.