302 Ashlin Ct is a single family home in Sandpoint, ID. This home was built in 2017 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,311 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/29/2018, this property sold for $239,959. Today, the estimated home value is around $259,800.
Frequently asked questions about 302 Ashlin Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Ashlin Ct is located in a community that is home to 16,757 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Ashlin Ct has a median household income of $39,303 and spends about $36,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Ashlin Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 998 (501 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 302 Ashlin Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Ashlin Ct is about 25.4 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 81.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Ashlin Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.