Off Market

27 Grizzly Ln,

Shoup, ID 83469
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,220 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $139,000

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,220 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

27 Grizzly Ln is a single family home in Shoup, ID. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,220 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gas heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $139,000. Frequently asked questions about 27 Grizzly Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 27 Grizzly Ln is located in a community that is home to 96 residents, which has increased by 36.5% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 75 to 84 (18.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 27 Grizzly Ln has a median household income of $61,358 and spends about $49,462 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 27 Grizzly Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 27 Grizzly Ln include Salmon Junior/Senior High School, and Salmon Pioneer Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 27 Grizzly Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 27 Grizzly Ln is about 30.1 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 27 Grizzly Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,220
Year Built
1978
Heating
GAS
Lot Size
8,712 sqft
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $554 $0 $0 $104,946
2017 $451 $0 $0 $79,328
2016 $448 $0 $0 $74,301

Local Info

Population
96
Median Family Income
$61,358
Graduate Degree Percentile
0.0%
Median Homeowner Age
48.6
Households with Children
71.8%
Unemployment Rate
1.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Salmon Junior/Senior High School 6-12
Salmon Pioneer Primary School   PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week