200 Uhland Rd,
San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3,704 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
200 Uhland Rd is a multi-family home in San Marcos, TX. This home was built in 1988 and includes 3,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 200 Uhland Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 200 Uhland Rd is located in a community that is home to 53,614 residents, which has increased by 36% since 2000. 53.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (26.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 200 Uhland Rd has a median household income of $40,573 and spends about $37,414 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 200 Uhland Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 200 Uhland Rd include Goodnight Middle, San Marcos High School, and Travis Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 916 (475 for Math and 441 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 200 Uhland Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 200 Uhland Rd is about 45.4 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 200 Uhland Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
614 Uhland RD,
$259,000 House For Sale
113 Milestone CIR,
$282,590 House For Sale
721 Uhland RD,
$129,000 House For Sale
205 Booth DR,
$249,900 House For Sale
1303 Haynes ST,
$299,000 House For Sale
1132 Haynes ST,
$182,000 House For Sale
1801 Uhland RD,
$495,000 House For Sale
610 Easton DR,
$285,000 House For Sale
236 Sage Meadows DR,
$245,079 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Goodnight Middle||6-8||1,019||72.9||13.9||3.34 mi|
|San Marcos High School||9-12||2,346||157.6||14.8||5.65 mi|
|Travis Elementary||K-5||643||45.3||14.1||0.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.