Off Market

15045 Randall Ave,

Fontana, CA 92335
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,396 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $327,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,396 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1983

Description

15045 Randall Ave is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,396 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $327,800. Frequently asked questions about 15045 Randall Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 15045 Randall Ave is located in a community that is home to 74,681 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.59%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15045 Randall Ave has a median household income of $45,723 and spends about $40,522 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15045 Randall Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 15045 Randall Ave include Henry J. Kaiser High, Live Oak Elementary, and Sequoia Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (463 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 15045 Randall Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15045 Randall Ave is about 53.9 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15045 Randall Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,396
Year Built
1983
Latitude
34.08
Longitude
-117.48
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,903 $0 $0 $171,105
2017 $1,871 $0 $0 $167,750
2016 $1,871 $0 $0 $164,461
2015 $1,847 $0 $0 $161,990
2014 $1,864 $0 $0 $158,817

Local Info

Population
74,681
Median Family Income
$45,723
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.7%
Median Homeowner Age
26.6
Households with Children
77.6%
Unemployment Rate
6.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Henry J. Kaiser High 9-12
Live Oak Elementary K-6
Sequoia Middle 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!