10006 Highway 51,
New Brockton, AL 36351
- 1,024 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,024 sqft
10006 Highway 51 is a single family home in New Brockton, AL. This home was built in 1935 and includes one bathrooms and 1,024 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 10006 Highway 51 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10006 Highway 51 is located in a community that is home to 1,629 residents, which has increased by 16% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10006 Highway 51 has a median household income of $37,378 and spends about $35,701 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10006 Highway 51 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 10006 Highway 51 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10006 Highway 51 is about 46.1 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10006 Highway 51 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
605 County Road 114 .,
$235,000 For Sale
391 County Road 258 .,
$409,000 For Sale
233 COUNTY ROAD 165 Road,
$198,000 For Sale
657 County Road 157,
$249,900 For Sale
401 COUNTY ROAD 266 .,
$335,000 For Sale
465 COUNTY ROAD 266 .,
$339,900 For Sale
108 COUNTY ROAD 252 .,
$850,000 For Sale
206 Lakeshore Drive,
$176,900 For Sale
3158 County Road 5 .,
$839,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.